职 务：Argonne National Laboratory
最高学历：Ph.D., Material Science, CNRS, University of Bordeaux 1
Argonne distinguished Fellow and manager of the Advanced Lithium Battery Technology program at Argonne National Laboratory. Responsible for directing the research and development of advanced materials and battery systems for Hybrid (HEV) , plug-in (PHEV) and electric vehicle (EV), satellite, military and medical applications. Member of the board of the Committee of the U.S. National Research Consul, US Academies on Fuel Economy of light duty vehicles. Founder and Chair of the International Conference on Advanced Lithium Batteries for Automotive Applications (ABAA). Vice President of the International meeting on lithium battery, (IMLB). Organizer and chair of the 5th international conference on Polymer battery & Fuel Cell in Chicago PBFC-5.
As the most cited scientist in the world in the field of battery technology, he hold the largest number of papers in the world on battery related topics from 2000 to2011 (science watch).
• Ph.D., Material Science, CNRS, University of Bordeaux 1, France, 1989.
• Master’s Degree, Chemistry, University of Bordeaux 1, France, 1986.
• US Department of Energy (DOE) vehicle Technologies award (2013)
• R&D 100 award ( 2012)
• Electrochemical Society battery Technology award (2010)
• International Battery Association Award (2010)
• Pacesetter Award, Argonne National Laboratory (2009)
• R&D 100 award ( 2009)
• US Federal Laboratory Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer (2009)
• R&D 100 award ( 2008)• University of Chicago Board of Governors Distinguished Scientist Award (2008)
• Air Product External Collaboration award (2006)
• R&D 100 Award (2005)
• Illinois Federal Laboratory Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer (2008)
• Scientific American Top Worldwide 50 Research Leader Award (2003)
• Pacesetter Award, Argonne National Laboratory (1999)
• DOE Certificate of Appreciation (1999)
• Japan Storage Battery Association, First Prize Awards (1995, 1996)
• Japanese Science and Technology Agency Award (1992)
• Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Award (1990)
• Louven Catholic University/NATO Award (1990)
Peer reviewed papers in international Journals: 308
Patent and Patent Applications: 141
Invited talks and plenary talks: More than 160